28/06/12

Cara Convert File bin.data dan File bin.mode

Jika anda mendownload game PS1 dengan file yang berextensi file.bin.data dan file.bin.mode maka anda harus mengextractnya terlebih dahulu dengan menggunakan aplikasi COSI Compression.
Download COSI Compression di sini

Cara menggunakan aplikasi COSI Compression:
  1. Setelah didownload, extract COSI.zip dengan winrar/7zip, setelah diextract hasilnya adalah file COSI.exe
  2. Buka COSI.exe, tampilan awalnya seperti gambar di atas.
  3. Klik Browse dan cari file yang berextensi file.bin.data dan file.bin.mode 
  4. Setelah itu klik Decompress.
  5. Selesai

15 komentar:

  1. I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing information that is actually helpful. Good day! http://scarprin.net/

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Also thanks to you for visiting my blog :)

      Hapus
  2. I concur with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your future updates. The usefulness and significance is overwhelming and has been invaluable to me!
    Celabright information

    BalasHapus
  3. Gan , kok gabisa buat convert yang file bin.data ??

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. loh, coba diulang lagi step" di atas bro.

      Hapus
  4. Gan ........
    Dasar loe emang mangstab..!! :D

    BalasHapus
  5. Balasan
    1. skip ads dlu bro di sudut kanan atas..

      Hapus
  6. ga ada gan ,, udah ke delete kayanya ,, coba cek dah gan

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. ywdh link alternatif di google aja cari gan

      Hapus
  7. I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this hike.

    my weblog :: personalizar

    BalasHapus
  8. I will right away grab your rss feed as I can't find your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you have any? Please permit me realize in order that I may subscribe. Thanks.

    Here is my website ... sachsen

    BalasHapus